The HWSETA wishes to appoint service provider or a QDF that has expertise in developing a skill programme for Higher Health
• Description of service required:
• To facilitate the development of a Skills Programme in Higher Health
• Provide a project plan and schedule
• Complete the development of the qualification within a six-month time frame
• Determine if there are any overlaps with other programmes or courses
• Attend and facilitate the pre scoping, scoping, and subsequent work sessions.
• Develop an occupational profile
• Develop and complete the following documents.
i. Qualification documents
ii. Curriculum documents
iii. External assessment specifications
iv. Qualification Assessment Specification (QAS) blueprint
v. Process and progress reports
• Submit the completed curriculum to the HWSETA within the stipulated timeframe
• Compile a separate report relating to the analysis of the sector and a recommended implementation plan/ as per HWSETA directive
• Follow up and liaise with QCTO when required.
• Provide support to the HWSETA where it is deemed necessary
Special requirements to accompany the application:
• Application letter
• Curriculum Vitae (CV) with at least two references on occupational qualification or skills programme development
• Proof of Central Systems Database (CDS)
• A valid Tax clearance or Tax pin
• A BBBEE certificate
• An SBD form to be downloaded from Chrome or Google
The closing date :15 July 2022
Please contact Ms. N Mdunana on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 607 6942.
Last modified: June 30, 2022