The HWSETA wishes to appoint a service provider/s or individual to develop, moderate or mark assessment instruments (question bank) for External Integrated Summative Assessments (EISA) for the following occupational qualifications:
- Social Counselling Worker that is at NQF level 5 with SAQA ID 111142 (143 credits)
- Social Counselling Support Worker that is at NQF level 4 with SAQA ID 111143 (55 credits)
Submit an application with the following requirements to Nomsa Maduna at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A degree in social work/a qualification related to counselling as an area of specialisation
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within the field of counselling
- A minimum of 3 years in developing or moderating assessment instruments, facilitating, or assessing within the counselling public sector/private sector
- A minimum of 3 contactable references
- Be registered with a relevant professional body such as the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA), the South African Council of the Services Profession (SACSSP) or any other related professional body
The closing date for submitting applications is 30 June 2022.
For further enqueries contact Nomsa Mdunana on email: email@example.com or telephone 011 607 6900.
Last modified: June 10, 2022