The HWSETA wishes to appoint a service provider or a Qualifications Development Facilitator (QDF) to develop skills programmes for occupational health and safety.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE REQUIRED TO:
- Facilitate the development of various skills programmes for occupational health and safety
- Determine if there are any overlaps with any other programmes or courses
- Compile an analysis report of the list of skills programmes required within the related sector.
- Provide a project plan and budget schedule
- Complete the development of the skills programmes within a six-month timeframe
- Attend and facilitate the pre-scoping, scoping, and subsequent work sessions.
- Develop an occupational profile
- Develop and complete the following documents.
- Skills programmes documents
- Curriculum documents
- External assessment specifications
- Final Integrated Summative Assessment Specification (FISA)
- Process and progress reports
- Submit the completed curriculum to the HWSETA within the stipulated timeframe.
- Follow up and liaise with QCTO when required.
- Provide support to the HWSETA where it is deemed necessary.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS TO ACCOMPANY THE APPLICATION:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with at least two references on occupational qualification or skills programmes developed.
- Proof of Central Supplier Database (CSD)
- A valid Tax clearance or Tax pin
- A BBBEE certificate
- An SBD4 form to be downloaded from Chrome or Google
- FUNCTIONALITY CRITERIA
(A B-BBEE STATUS LEVEL VERIFICATION CERTIFICATE MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR B-BBEE PREFERENCE POINTS)
- REQUESTED DATE OF DELIVERY:
All bidders will be evaluated on the criteria indicated hereunder.
|1. Functionality||Points awarded|
|1.1 Criteria 1: Provide a project plan & schedule. Schedule (5), Timerame (5), Costing (5) and Resources (5)||20|
|1.2 Criteria 2: Provide proof that three (3) qualifications or skills programmes have been submitted to QCTO for registration. Each qualification/skills programme (10)||30|
|1.3 Evidence of one (1) completed curriculum submitted to QCTO||15|
|1.4 Provide a detailed CV with 2 references for qualifications developed||20|
|1.5 Provide a list of a minimum of 3 qualifications/ skills programmes already registered with SAQA/ QCTO. Each Qualification (5)||15|
|Subtotal for Functionality (maximum) 100%||100 points|
|Relative competitiveness of proposed price|
|TOTAL% FOR PRICE||80|
|Total for Price and Functionality||100|
The closing date: 10 November 2023
Contact Mrs. Dawn Brown on email firstname.lastname@example.org and/ or (011) 607 6979
Last modified: October 30, 2023