Latest News

June 30, 2020 By Dhesan Govender 4 Comments

DHET Gazette: Directions for the Re-Opening Of Institutions


  1. Evonia
    4th July 2021 reply

    I would like to reprint my ancillary certificate (year 2006)lost my credit points

    • Wendy Tembe
      Wendy Tembe
      5th July 2021 reply

      Dear Evonia

      Kindly note that if the certificate was issued at HWSETA, You can submit the following documents to the following email address:
      1. Affidavit
      2. Copy of the certificate.
      3.If there is no copy, you provide the authorisation letter from the college.
      I will send the form to your email address.

      Trust you will find this note in order.

      Thank you

  2. Zanele manzini
    Zanele manzini
    21st February 2024 reply

    I’ve registered with hwseta as a social auxiliary work but i never received my slip or certificate

    • Wendy Tembe
      Wendy Tembe
      21st February 2024 reply

      Dear Zanele

      Kindly be informed that a certificate is obtained on achievement not on registration. Further please note that the profession is registered with the South African Council for Social Service Professions (SACSSP/Council) not HWSETA.

      At this stage kindly inquire at the college where you studied for clarity purposes.

      Trust you will find this note in order

      Thank you

Post Comment