The HWSETA wishes to appoint a service provider or individual to develop assessment instruments (question bank) for external integrated summative assessments (EISA) for the home-based carer occupational qualifications that is at NQF level 3 and 2 with SAQA id 104792 and 104779
The requirements are as follows:
- A Degree in Public Health Care or related field of home-based care.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with in home-based care environment/ and or public health/private health.
- A minimum of 3 years in developing assessment instruments, facilitating, or assessing within the home base care/public health/private health environment.
- A Minimum of three (3) contactable references.
- Be registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) or any other related regulatory body where applicable in terms of qualifications.
- Experience in working with the HWSETA or the Department of Health or any civil society linked to the health /social services sector.
The closing date for submitting applications is 15 August 2021
For the detailed specifications of requirements please contact Mrs. N Motloung at the Procurement Unit on firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 607 6900.
Last modified: August 3, 2021