Expressions of Interest
The following Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for 2022-2023 are currently open and the HWSETA invites all registered employers who submitted the WSP/ATR 2021-2022 or 2022-2023 to apply:
• Adult Education and Training Programme – 2022-2023.
• Bursary Programme for workers – 2022-2023.
• Funding for Lecturer Development Programme – 2022-2023.
• Funding for Work Integrated Learning for University students – 2022-2023.
• Workplace experience for TVET college learners – 2022-2023.
• Bursaries for vocational training (Occupational qualifications) – 2022-2023.
• Bursary Programme for unemployed persons – 2022-2023.
• Funding for Small & Micro Enterprises and Levy Exempt organisations – 2022-2023.
• Funding for Internship Programme for university graduates – 2022-2023.
• Funding for Skills Programmes – 2022-2023.
• Funding for Artisans and Technicians Programme – 2022-2023.
• Funding for occupationally directed learnership programme – 2022-2023.
Details for each EOI are available by clicking here: Expressions of Interest
Please note that the closing date for each EOI is 10 June 2022. Employers are encouraged to apply early as applications will be assessed as they are received
EOI Section A - Employer details - Artisan and Technicians 13012021
EOI Section B - Artisans and Technicians - Breakdown of beneficiaries 2020-2021 13012021
EOI Section C - Budget breakdown - Artisans and Technicians 13012021
EOI Section D - Artisans and Technicians Authorisation Page 13012021
Closing date and time: 30 September 2019 by 16:00.
This survey/compressed WSPATR must be filled in once a year. It must be filled in by employers who are below the threshold of WSPATR submission. For 2018/19, it must be filled in and submitted together with the application for funding only by those below the threshold and who did not submit WSPATR online.