The National Skills Authority (NSA) is inviting all relevant organisations and institutions implementing (NSDS) skills development to participate in the National Skills Development Awards. The prestigious awards ceremony will be held on 14 March 2019.
The objectives of the awards are:
- To celebrate excellence by recognising best skills development implementers and NSF Funded Projects in various categories.
- To provide extensive and national coverage/ exposure for best skills development practices through print and electronic media.
- To recognise work placement opportunities created through the various learning programs i.e. artisan development, FET graduate placement, universities graduate placement, learnerships and internships.
- To encourage maximum use of workplace-based skills development initiatives.
- To mobilise business, government, community and providers to ensure the realization of the NSDS III goals.
To view the criteria to apply for an award please click here.
To view the application form please click here.
The closing date for applications is the 4 February 2019. Applications must be hand delivered to the HWSETA Head office by close of business on 4 February 2019.
17 Bradford Road, Bedfordview, Johannesburg
Last modified: July 29, 2019