An HWSETA helpdesk portal has been introduced to provide the best service delivery possible to all our relevant stakeholders.
The previous method of sending emails to email@example.com will no longer be used and has been replaced.
Click here to view the new portal.
To ensure an excellent stakeholder service experience, it is essential that you supply the required information as detailed below when logging in a ticket for assistance.
- Summary – A brief one line overview of your issue or query.
- Description – A detailed description of the issue or query. Being as descriptive as possible assists the customer service team in identifying and resolving your issue or query as soon as possible.
- Location – The location/province where you wish to log your issue/query.
- Stakeholder Type – Specifying the type of stakeholder you are, assists the customer service team in assigning the ticket to the correct person to resolve your issue or query as soon as possible.
- ID – HWSETA Accreditation Number to be supplied if you are an assessor, moderator or provider. SDL number to be supplied if you are an organisation. South African ID/Passport Number to be supplied if you are an SDF or any other stakeholder.
- E-mail Address – Please supply the email address of the person experiencing an issue or raising a query.
- Contact Number – Please supply the contact number of the person experiencing an issue or raising a query.